Maybelline DEFINE-A-LASH

Posted by britishbeautyblogger at 13:05
I find that I have really short stumpy eyelashes, which are just plain awful. Recently I have discovered Define-a-lash Volume Mascara.  Is just SPIFFING, it separates the lashes beautifully and adds loads of length. Especially for a "drug-store" mascara. I have had my fair share of "drug-store" mascaras and I find that alot of them clump together and look REALLY chavvy, tarty and unattractive but this one doesn't do this. It does exactly what is says on the tube it "defines". I love wearing it as my lashes don't feel weighed down at all.  It doesn't smudge at all. If you remember in May-June we had a few really hot days, I wore this and compared to my other ones it didn't melt or become sticky. I believe they do a waterproof version, I don't have this one but I find that during the day if it rains a little I don't need a waterproof one. As this one stays on even if it rains a little.  I DEFINITELY recommend buying this.  Don't worry if you have long eyelashes, it works just as well.  . 


Toodlepip x 



                                                                          


1 comments:

Unknown on 16 September 2012 at 13:43 said...

try out the bourjois clubbing mascara - found its the best for stumpy eyelashes - a thing of beauty


belleza14.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

britishbeautyblogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos